PayPal Donation
Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grumpy Old Farts Forum Index -> Jerks of the Realms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El Sali
In-Game Guild Master

re: Some people: Nostic

I was spamming the trade chat on my alt tonight and Nostic remarked in Trade Chat and stateed" are you guys still around". I thought he was just playing games, but then I got an Interesting whisper from this former guildie who left and restarted his old guild Wayward Saints. I went along with the conversation to see where it would end up and no surprise how low he would go to spread lies about me.

If you personally know me and have ever raided with me and with anyone on our guild team you know we never have done any of this. I am not the raid leader or have I ever been. I run the raids the guild. But some people will go out of their way to do childish things and spread lies especially when it serve no purpose but to tear someone integrity down.

Nostic did heal on our raid team on his priest Gostic. He also was on another raid team in our guild with his hunter and his friends when they raided SoO. So he must be talking about someone on his team. :) He left the guild when he couldn't get his way. He keep making up complaints on people and wanted them kicked out of our guild. When I told him I wasn't going to kick anyone out of the guild with out proof from others than himself. He left. And yes I do know his real name.

Last edited by El Sali on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
applejuicee
In-Game Rank 4

Nostic is at it again? He would whisper me "has elsali let that guild go under yet?" ...stuff like "Yea elsali never boots anyone from the guild". By the way I dont really have beef with him, just thought it was funny he came up again with a different guild member.

El Sali
In-Game Guild Master

Thanks for letting me know Apple. I suspect now there are others who he has whispered also. So I wrote a complaint out to Blizzard.

Blizzard,

I was Spamming the Trade Chat last night about 12am on my alt Gotammo. When Nostic was making comments in Trade Chat asking if we were still around and If Elsali was still in charge. ( I know trolling when I see it)  After responding appropriately to his comments in Trade Chat he whisper my alt Gottammo and I was surprised by what he stated. He did not realize that he was chatting to me. I know from past experience that this person might be affecting other people in my guild so I posted it on my guild's webpage and my suspicions were right.  Please see attached file. It is a screenshot of the conversation. Also note that anyone who knows me and has raided with us know that this is a flat out lie!

This is a post from Applejuicee @Eitrigg:

"Nostic is at it again? He would whisper me "has elsali let that guild go under yet?" ...stuff like "Yea elsali never boots anyone from the guild". By the way I dont really have beef with him, just thought it was funny he came up again with a different guild member."

When he  left my guild on Mar 12, 2014 and I thought things were settled. I would of debating  whether I should file a complaint but when I had another guild member mention that he has gotten whispers from Nostic doing the samething I felt that some disciplinary action needed to be taken against Nostic!

Guild and Guild Master are suppose to facilitate the environment for  WoW to function to the best interest of the players, When you have people like Nostic who is a GM of Wayward Saints that undermine good guilds such as mind then how can Blizzard expect a good overall gaming experience for its subscribers ?

If this was real world this practice would be Tortious Interference  or harassment. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grumpy Old Farts Forum Index -> Jerks of the Realms All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Grumpy Old Farts of Eitrigg

Spread the Word

Membership
Who's Online
YouTube Channel