PayPal Donation
WoW News
Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grumpy Old Farts Forum Index -> News about us
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El Sali
In-Game Guild Master

re: Jecce: A guild master has moved on.

I think Jecce like to hold on to his grudges. If he had a guild with this name he would still have the same problem when he started this one. And that would be himself.  

Grynda
In-Game Rank 8

Jecce will stay unchanged until Grumpy Old Farts is no longer Grumpy Old Farts.  El, you did talk about changing the name which went over like a lead balloon.  Perhaps that is the best way to stop the hate vendetta.

El Sali
In-Game Guild Master

It look like Jecce the old GM of the guild is on his whispering campaign. He has in the past got on his alts and whispered people in the guild telling lies about me to get them to leave. Its never worked in the past but he too stupid to give up.
Its so childish of a man that 50 plus years old. Some of his alts are Yumie, Janalece, Dulliv, Jesy, Alterius.  He has a low level Shaman too. And one of his co-horts is Glitchkiing

El Sali
In-Game Guild Master

Well Jecce and his alts(Yumie & Janalece) left the guild today. For those who are not up to speed Jecce did start this guild back in Sept 15 2010.
He wanted to make a guild for mature adults. Free from the drama queens and the rants of childish people. The name Grumpy Old Farts was to deter juveniles from joining the guild.

It was a level 3 guild when I joined in the winter of 2011. It was through the efforts of others and myself who made this guild to click. We got her up to level 25! on Oct 26 2011.

Now while Jecce was in charge as the GM the guild did have its set backs. He was not a people person. He had a short fuse and a loud mouth. I don't know if the fact that he was an Aussie gave him a personality disorder but he certainly had a few of them. He didn't do dungeons or raid because he couldn't stay alive for more than two minutes. He did not have the social interaction with the guild that most GM have.

So in Cata Jecce handed the guild over to me. He had decided to spend his time playing Diablo. During this time the guild was leveled to 25 and we were had a raiding team underway. When MoP released, Jecce did come back he level his toons to 90. Then his account got hacked three time and the guild vault was emptied out. He got mad at Blizz and said he was done with WoW. He was gone for around 6 months and much to my surprised he came backed this Spring 2012. People were shocked when he came back into the guild. He didn't like some of the people who joined it. He wanted me to kick people he didn't like. We butted heads. 

Well that summer progressed and at the end of MoP. Jecce decided he wanted to pursue other personal interest so to move on from the guild. He didn't like the fact that he felt like a strange in a guild that he created. 

Good luck to you and we wish you well in whatever other game you decide to play.

Last edited by El Sali on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Grumpy Old Farts Forum Index -> News about us All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Grumpy Old Farts of Eitrigg

Spread the Word

Membership
Who's Online
YouTube Channel